BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 30, 2009

Oh No!!! Not the Mocks!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!

Yeep, it's true. It's mock exam time for the Junior and Leaving Certificate students here. I've heaps of stuff to do this weekend - Study, do heaps and I mean HEAPS of drawings for art and work on my lino carving, fill out a CAO form to try to get an interior design or photography course in college 'cause it has to be in by Sunday, make a portfolio which has to be in by February (or March for one college) 'cause the courses I want to do are restricted.
Basically I'm going to be really busy and stressed out this weekend.

I'm really sorry but I won't be on much for the next week or so, not until sometime around the second week of February 'cause I'll be busy studying for my mock exams. Today and tomorrow - Saturday will be the last couple of days I'll be on for a good while.

Mock exams are horrible, worse than the actual Leaving Cert.

For example, my first exam is 35 pages long and no one knows how to do it - what to study, how to answer the questions. All we know is we have to really go into detail. Our teacher didn't help us much with practising the exam papers. All he told us to do was "look up the answers on the internet". Very helpful, huh?

I'm already stressed out so I'll probably need a lot of support through this. Any help or comments would be greatly appreciated! :)

I'll really miss everyone while I'm gone. I'll see if I can come on some time during the week to let everyone know how the exams are going.

Fly on forever!

The Girl Who Could Fly

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hmm... i hope u do well in the exams... i never have exams... i guess im just lucky!!!! i hope to c u later then!!!!!!!

Alter Cosmos said...

Well you know what I'm going to say for help. Stop stressing and giving out all the time. Calm down and clear your head, just read over information and practice a little each day. Or well moderately each day. Don't overload yourself and don't try to get on here if you need to do research and your portfolio's. Concentrate, focus, and don't let your family get you down. Just zone them out, and i mean. Even if they start yelling, just zone them out. You need to do well on these exams, and your portfolio if your doing stuff like that.

~Alter Cosmos~
-Much love goes out to Girl, wish you much luck and concentrate on the test. Don't let any distractions enter your mind, study every night and do well. I'm confident in you, and so is everyone. We're right behind you girl. Oh yea and don't stress about dark, I'll keep him in check while your gone. Miss Ya while your gone.

Dark wolf said...

omg! poor u! good luck with the exams!

Avion said...

oh great. that stinks for u. we got lucky and dont have exams this year^.^

Just Me said...

THE BIG SHOWDOWN IS COMING

Sonar found out that he was “created to stop/kill” Radar. But how much of this do YOU think is possible? Come to my blog (www.flyonforever.blogspot.com) and vote on who YOU think would win the battle.

Personally, I cannot say because unfortunately, both are my friends. However, I believe that the prophecy in Harry Potter “Neither Shall Live While The Other Survives” might prove true here as well.

Let’s see what the readers think the outcome will be. I’m extremely curious on who the readers have more faith in.

Let the voting begin.

Echo

Dibsy said...

nononononoez! :O good luck!!