BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 10, 2009

SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS!!!!!!!!!!

I got the cast off on Thursday and I just have a splint on my wrist now. My wrist is still broken but I can take the splint off if I want to relax or use my wrist and I can be out of it in two weeks! Yay!

About the rest of this post....

I just feel like posting something weird so I decided to sing this song. LOL!

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
Even though the sound of it
Is something quite atrocious
If you say it loud enough
You'll always sound precocious
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay
Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay

Because I was afraid to speak
When I was just a lad
My father gave me nose a tweak
And told me I was bad
But then one day I learned a word
That saved me aching nose
The biggest word I ever heard
And this is how it goes:

Ooooooh, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
Even though the sound of it
Is something quite atrocious
If you say it loud enough
You'll always sound precocious
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay
Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay

So when the cat has got your tongue
There's no need for dismay
Just summon up this word
And then you've got a lot to say
But better use it carefully
Or it may change your life
One night I said it to me girl
And now me girl's my wife!

She's supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

I'm dedicating this post to everyone I know on here and in real life who is sick and/or in hospital.
I'm thinking of a few people in particular on here and in real life as I'm writing this....

Fly on forever!

The Girl Who Could Fly

3 comments:

Dark wolf said...

*picks jaw up off the floor* wooooowwwwww. lol I can barly say supercalifragilisticexialidocious, let alone spell it, even though I did just spell it. with the help of your post of course. congrats on the cast!

Leif

Alter Cosmos said...

*Does a kickflip, and then moonwalks off into the distance* lol cool that you know the whole song to supercalifragi - ok i'm tired rofl. But i know who your thinking about, and they'll be fine trust me. Have i ever lied to you???????????

~Altie Cosmos~
-Rofl just playing-

Avion said...

wow...my trip to ireland im going to all through dublin and some of the country. all i no for now