BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

ONE YEAR ON BLOGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!! One year here already! I didn't think the time would go by that fast, or sometimes slow LOL! -starts singing really loud and doing a big crazy dance- CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

This could be my last post for a couple of weeks 'cause I've got really important exams now so I'll be way too tired to post when I get some free time :P

Anyway, I guess I'll have to -sings- CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES when I have more time. I'll post some pics I took or some videos or something then WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I had to do that WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Couldn't help myself LOL!

I'll post again as soon as I can and hopefully my posts will become more regular. Sorry I haven't posted much in ages :( No one really comes to my blog anymore unless I keep bugging them to so I guess how much I post doesn't really matter now...

:'(

Fly on forever!

The Girl Who Could Fly

4 comments:

Salom said...

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I COME HERE!!!!

i just dont always comment.

and seriously, dont leave cruz's blog

Unknown said...

HEYYYYY check out my bloggg i redid it!!! =D http://reborngoddess.blogspot.com YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP;)

Dark wolf said...

YAYYY ONE YEAR! (even though im late >.<) WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lydia said...

Hey finally I found another irish person on here!!!!!!!!!!!!

*virtual hi-five*

Cool blog. Congrats on your one year blogiversary!

I really have to stop making up nonsense words.......