BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 5, 2008

German Trip!!!

I won't be here from the 12th - 14th December because....

I'M GOING CHRISTMAS SHOPPING IN GERMANY WITH MY CLASS!!!!

We leave at 6am on Friday 12th December so I'll have to be up really early - yikes!

We arrive in Dusseldorf and go to the Christmas markets - which are meant to be really good.

We go to our hotel later in the day and I think my teacher organised a disco for us that night.

On Saturday 13th December, we will visit a famous cathedral and a chocolate factory! We're meant to get free chocolate going around there - mmm! chocolate -imitates Homer Simpson drooling- LOL!

We might go to more Christmas markets and on Saturday evening, we will go ice skating - Yay!

Finally, on Sunday, we go to Phantasia theme park! This is meant to be one of the best theme parks in Europe. I looked it up and it definitely looks like it. I am definitely getting on some of the biggest maddest rides to prove to my class just how mad and loud I am! LOL! They might start screaming on some of the rollercoasters and things there but I'd just be sitting there laughing, shouting and having a great time! LOL!

I know I posted the link for the theme park in my last post but in case any of you didn't see it, I'll just post it again.

http://www.phantasialand.de

We leave later on the Sunday and arrive back in Ireland at 11pm.
Unfortunately, by the time we get our bags and get home from the airport, it might be after 12am or 1am, maybe after 2am or 3am for some people who live a good bit away.

I hope we don't have to go into school the next day, at least not early because we'll be wrecked with tiredness after everything we did on Sunday and the plane journey back.

Oh! I almost forgot! Because I'm going with my German class to learn more about Germany and improve our vocabulary, we have to speak in German for the whole weekend trip! It's gonna be fun! Just kidding. LOL!

So, that's my trip to Germany for you. I won't be here at all that weekend. I don't know about Monday 15th December either though 'cause I'll be pretty tired.

I think this post is already long enough so I better stop talking or you better stop reading! Stop it! Now! I'm warning you, stop reading! Just kidding. OMG! I really need to stop talking. Oh well, I'm in a good mood for the first time in ages. -I hit myself in the head- Stop talking! LOL!

Fly on forever!

The Girl Who Could Fly

1 comments:

Cruz said...

yup! still jealous over here ...lol ...i get to goto six flags but it's not nearly as cool as your amusement park... and mmmm chocolate!