BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm Going... But I'll Be Back.

Okay... this is it! I'm going on that trip to Germany, my first trip outside Ireland in 10 or 11 years!

I'm really looking forward to it! Like most of my class, I'm looking forward to the theme park most!!!

I won't be on here until Monday or Tuesday though. I doubt I'd get the time to go on the internet in Germany, never mind that, I don't know if I can even get near a computer there!

Anyway, I'll miss everyone while I'm gone, my family, friends... but hopefully I'll be having too good of a time to dwell on that.

I better go, it's 9:15pm already and I need to finish packing my bag and get some sleep.

Fly on forever!

The Girl Who Could Fly

2 comments:

X said...

HAPPY VACA!!!!!

Hope you have a good trip!!

Ricardo said...

your gay