BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

-I sing in a happy birthday tune-
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU-OO!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!

Okay, I think I got my songs a bit mixed up. LOL! So....

-sings- MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

That's better! LOL!

Do you like the new layout on my blog and the new songs on my playlist? Please comment and tell me if I should change them.

I'm going to change the name and description on my blog because it's not really about Maximum Ride any more. LOL!

I won't change the URL though so if anyone favourited my blog or anything, there's nothing to worry about.

I've also added a few new polls to my blog if you'd like to check them out.

Also, it turns out that I broke my wrist while in Germany and that I probably made it worse by going on the rides at the theme park there. Oh well. At least I had fun!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a Happy New Year!!!

Fly on forever!

The Girl Who Could Fly

2 comments:

katie said...

i luv the layout lol MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Dark wolf said...

hey, i tagged u!

Rules:




1.Each blogger must post these rules first.




2.Each blogger starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.




3.Blogger s that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their 8 things.




4.At the end of your blog,you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.




5.Don't forget to leave them a comment,telling them that they've been tagged and to read your blog

have funn!