BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 26, 2009

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, this post has nothing to do with the title, other than showing that I'm a bit hyper, perhaps. LOL!

I just thought I'd share a couple of videos I like. One is from the Cadbury's chocolate ad. Mmm Cadburys.... -drools like Homer Simpson- LOL! I keep trying to do this eyebrow thing and I'm getting better at it now! My cousins will be so jealous! LOL!



OMG! This guy is so funny! I bet you all remember the video with the Star Wars song before. Well, here's a couple more of his videos with songs like that - so funny! I think the Christmas one is a little bit better than the friends one though.





I hope you enjoyed the videos!!! I'm still trying to get videos of myself singing to upload but it just doesn't want to work for me but keep an eye out as I might have them up soon!

Please comment

Fly on forever!

The Girl Who Could Fly

0 comments: