BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

GRANNY'S UBER SUPER AWESOME SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS GUR CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm feeling a little mad today (not unusual for me LOL), so I decided to post some pictures of a gorgeous cake my granny made LOL! It's an old Irish recipe which my granny makes now and again and basically, my whole family goes MAD over it!!! It's pastry with a breadcrumb and currant/sultana filling! -drools like Homer Simpson over the cake-

I better get to the pictures now and stop talking about how YUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMY this cake is LOL!

This is a picture of the cake before we cut it when it was only out of the oven:




Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand here's a picture of me robbing some sultanas that fell off the slice of cake my granny cut LOL!:



I just thought I'd add some more pictures I took on my phone. These three are the same photo but I modified the second and third photos on my phone to black and white and sepia on my phone just trying to make them look old fashioned LOL!

I took them while on the ferris wheel with my friends at the funfair in Merrion Square on St. Patricks Day - so much fun! I was the only one out of the four of us who could lean back and look straight down at the ground from the top of the ferris wheel! LOL! I couldn't believe even the guy with us was afraid of heights and couldn't look straight down at the ground!
Even when the ferris wheel had only moved a little and we were only 20 feet or so off the ground, I was the only one who could look down without screaming or covering my eyes and hanging onto the bar through the middle of the thing for dear life!!! LOL!

The original photo of my home city of Dublin from the top of the ferris wheel!



Edited black and white version!



Edited sepia version!



I hope you liked the pictures! Please comment comment comment and let me know what you think! LOL!

Fly on forever!

The Girl Who Could Fly

6 comments:

X said...

OMG THAT CAKE LOOKS FINGERLICKYGOOOO!!! >.<

LoLoLoL!! XP

and.

WOAH THAT IS HIGH UP! I'd be afraid to take my camera up there! O.o


LoL

~BYE~

~X

Dark wolf said...

wooooow. lol nice cake! omfg! i wouldnt go on that thingy that goes waaaay up high!! (sorry but i cant spell the name of it. lol)

Salom said...

yay cake

i would say that but it has no effect

so...


YAY!!! CAKEE!!!!!!!

because cake makes me show my emotions

and unlike spock, i am not "bran" washed

Gandalf said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gandalf said...

Great Soctt your Irish TOO!AND from Dublin!I've always whanted to go back! Whats it like?

Moonwolf said...

That....Cake....Looks.....SO GOOD!!! *Dives into it before lizzy can stop me!


I really want that cake......

Signed: Moonwolf