BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

PICTURES!!!! AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's some pictures I took and edited on Picnik. I'm sorry they're only of flowers. I didn't get to take that many pictures lately. Sorry this post took so long aswell. I was really busy throughout the month and didn't get the time to come on blogger :(

Rose (unedited):



Rose (edited):





Roses (unedited):



Roses (edited):



Irises (unedited):



Irises (edited):



Sunset (unedited):



Sunset (edited):



This is just a collage I made lately:




I know I didn't do much with the photos but please comment and let me know what you think. I'll try to post more photos and stuff soon.

Fly on forever!

The Girl Who Could Fly

1 comments:

Dark wolf said...

kewlness! i like 'em alot lol