BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 12, 2009

PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I did this post again. The wrong date came up on my blog 'cause I started this post about a month ago and seeing the wrong date was bugging me LOL! Here's some pictures I took and edited on Picnik. I'm sorry they're only of flowers. I didn't get to take that many pictures lately. Sorry this post took so long aswell. I was really busy throughout the month and didn't get the time to come on blogger :(

Rose (unedited):



Rose (edited):





Roses (unedited):



Roses (edited):



Irises (unedited):



Irises (edited):



Sunset (unedited):



Sunset (edited):



This is just a collage I made lately:




I know I didn't do much with the photos but please comment and let me know what you think. I'll try to post more photos and stuff soon.

Fly on forever!

The Girl Who Could Fly

7 comments:

Avion said...

purty!!

Unknown said...

great pix!!!! ♥ them!!

Timothy Reid said...

Beautiful pictures. Great work with the black and white background for those flowers. Really brings the attention the that one flower.

Dark wolf said...

great pix girl!! love 'em!

Salom said...

nice pictures.

Dibsy said...

i seem to like the uneditted pix the best :D

Gracie said...

I love your pictures. Wish i could do stuff like that...
How'd you get the amazing unedited photos?
~Gracie.