BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 15, 2010

'Ello

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo yeah things are just going further and further down here at the mo.
Grandad died 3 weeks ago, granny died last week (20 days exactly after grandad) and the love of my life left me a day or two before granny died... T_T Now all my whole family does is fight with me and it feels like the whole lot even my aunts and uncles and maybe some of my cousins are starting to hate me for nothing. The whole class is going to fail the photography portfolio course I was in because the teachers never told us when some exams were and what was on them, exams that we needed to pass the course.

So life is pretty hard right now.

I'm trying to make the most of things but it's so hard. At least I have a real life friend, all my old friends from here and from Gaia helping me through this. Thank you so much guys! :)

So leave a comment, let me know how you're doing and so on. Oh! Check out Destiny's (aka Phoebe's) blog :) http://destinyxangel.blogspot.com/


Fly forever,

Skye of Hope (aka The Girl of Blue Flame)

2 comments:

Destiny of Light said...

Hey Skye(:

Life does get better(:
I LOOOVE the new layout and name btw;D
anyway, I'm really sorry about your grandparents, as I've said multiple times.
But now they're watching over you. Pray they'll be your guardian angels now and forever more.

Find your Destiny,
Destiny of Light(:

Skye said...

Lol ;) and thanks :)


Fly forever,

Skye of Hope